This is where you will find upcoming show information with links to the cases that will be discussed.
Also, if you miss a live show, you will find it here in our archives of past episodes in easy-to-access segments.
Million Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that combats human trafficking and exploitation including child pornography, social media grooming & recruitment, and sextortion. Locally, we serve on the Riverside County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force (RCAHT) as the Training and Outreach Coordinator. Nationally, we provide lectures and training programs to corporations, civic groups, churches, and government agencies. Internationally, we support rescue and recovery programs in Southeast Asia and Haiti.
We offer the following programs:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids is an information distribution network dedicated to helping locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a FREE service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping "the life" by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim's life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited - Crimes Against Humanity is our FREE global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show. (ExploitedCrimes.com)
▪ Exploited - Crimes & Technology: BASED ON REAL CASES, "Exploited - Crimes and Technology," is all about how criminals use technology to exploit the innocent and how to keep kids safe from predators. The show airs weekly on KTIE, a commercial AM radio station in San Bernardino, California, owned by the Salem Media Group. (Soundcloud.com/ExploitedCrimes)
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained over 250,000 first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Address: PO Box 7295, Riverside, CA 92513
Telephone: (951) 323-0298
"EXPLOITED - Crimes Against Humanity" is a FREE global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that includes a powerful weekly podcast that reaches 170 countries and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
by Opal Singleton
Released April 2015
This book examines real cases to illustrate how predators use social media and online
gaming to access, groom, recruit and exploit teenagers into sex trafficking, sextortion
Author, Opal Singleton, has recognized a disturbing trend. Each encounter with a
stranger, every illicit photo represents an opportunity for exploitation. With advancing
technology violence and sex can be portrayed in ways that parallel reality. The result is a
generation of "Desensitized Teenagers". We are at a unique time in history. We have a
generation of teens who have never NOT known the Internet and parents that are
techno-phobic. Parents give kids devices that open the door to over a million predators
that can influence a child's thinking on morality, spirituality and sexuality while they are
competing for approval in a fantasy world. Apps, social media and online gaming allow
ACCESS, GROOMING, RECRUITMENT AND EXPLOITATION of our young people by
total strangers. This book is not just an Internet Safety program. It is a parent and
grandparent empowerment tool. IT IS REAL. IT IS EYE OPENING. IT COULD CHANGE
YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR FAMILY.
by Opal Singleton
Released January 2019
The year 2020 will be the most important time in all of history. For the first time ever, the entire world will be connected by technology. Over SIX BILLION people coming together in ways never before experienced. It will indeed be a SOCIETAL SHIFT.
Think about this. Researchers say that 87% of teens sleep with their phone. A world without borders for our children is also a world without borders for pedophiles, predators, pimps, cartels and other organized criminals. That means while you are sleeping bad guys can access your children.
New technologies are introduced to us every day without instruction or warnings about how predators may use them to exploit children. While most kids will survive with minor injury or exploitation, we are playing roulette with their lives. Thousands of kids each year are victimized through sextortion, social media exploitation, sex trafficking and child pornography. And, new technologies such as encrypted messaging, disappearing video, vaporware (live streaming), cryptocurrencies, virtual reality, animation, artificial intelligence and the dark net provide a technology-freeway to access, groom, recruit and exploit our children.
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON REAL CASES and is ideal for parents, educators, civic leaders, first responders and young people.
A FREE Weekly Global Training Program about
Human Trafficking and Exploitation
Looking for more information about sex trafficking, labor trafficking, sextortion, child pornography, social media grooming & recruitment? Here is where you will find loads of resources from our parent organization, Million Kids!
Human Trafficking & Child Pornography expert, Opal Singleton, has educated tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents & grand-parents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from